There is not a single person who wakes up in the morning and says…”Man… I wish I had bad credit.” In life, sometimes these things have a way of sneaking up on us. There’s a wide range of reasons why someone might have a bad credit rating and this unfortunate circumstance isn’t always something you can avoid.
Even if you have bad credit, it is important to know that you are able to get an emergency loan. Being unable to get help when it’s needed can make a bad situation feel even worse. This is why a bad credit loan company with guaranteed approvals is the best option. Selecting the wrong loan company can make the problem even worse in the future.
We have put together a short list of some of the best bad credit loan companies in America. These companies are at the top of their industry and have many positive customer reviews.
Top 2 Best Bad Credit Loan Companies with Guaranteed Approvals
- Bad Credit Loan – Best For Monthly Installment Loans For People with Bad Credit
- Cash USA – Guaranteed Instant Cash Loans With No Credit Check Required
Dating back to 1998, BadCreditLoans is one of the most experienced companies when it come to bad credit loans. The company was started to help those with poor credit ratings get loans when they need one by matching consumers to lenders. Bad Credit Loans is an online marketplace that matches users to potential loan vendors.
It is important to note that Bad Credit Loans works with many lenders that offer guaranteed approval options. Connecting borrowers to lenders, this company can help regardless of the reason for needing the loan and regardless of your credit score.
Reputation is very important for Bad Credit Loans. They are known within the industry as being a very trustworthy company. There are many reasons to consider this website and we’ve listed the best features below for you:
- You Get Up to 60 Months To Repay: Repayment can range from as little as 3 months all the way to 60 months. Not all loan vendors on the website offer it but you could have up to 5 years to repay the loan.
- There Is A Very Fast Approval Process: This shocks a lot of people when they hear it for the first time, so this may shock you. When your loan is approved by a lender, it can be put into your bank account as quickly as the next day! There are some requirements for it to happen this fast however, you need to respond to the loan vendor offer and follow up questions as soon as possible. There are also delays when accepting offers on non-business days such as weekends or holidays.
- You Can Get a Loan For $10,000: Through their industry leading online marketplace, Bad Credit Loans allows you to apply for loans up to $10,000. Not all lenders are willing to offer this much so you may get fewer loan offers due to this.
- Very fast and easy to apply for any loan
- Their service comes with zero fees
- You are under no obligation to accept any of the loans
- Bad Credit Loans provides full disclosure regarding your private and personal data
- Industry leading educational resources
- Not an ideal rating by The Better Business Bureau
- If you have extremely poor credit, you may not get a loan above $1000
- Lenders have been know to call borrowers directly
- The software does not allow an easy way to compare multiple loan offers
- Some loans come with high APR rates
CashUSA has earned a reputation of being one of America’s most trusted bad credit loan providers. They were able to achieve this by having an easy approval process with guaranteed approval options. Unlike most other online loan marketplaces, CashUSA also includes smaller third-party lenders, state lenders and tribal lenders as part of the online network.
The application process with CashUSA is generally a bit longer versus other lenders. However, the service is just as fast as the others depending on how quickly you respond to the loan offer and any questions from the lender. The plus side is that CashUSA will only show your information to relevant payday lenders so not all of them on the website will be able to see it.
The CashUSA website is rich with resources on bad credit loans and emergency loans. They have a strong focus on educating consumers. It is very easy to see why CashUSA has such a good reputation within the industry.
- There Are No Credit Restrictions: There are no restrictions when it comes to using the CashUSA platform, in that if you have bad credit, you are treated just the same as someone with good credit. You are not denied access to the platform. This means those with bad credit or poor credit ratings won’t be rejected purely because of their credit score. The website uses different requirements instead and you need to meet those to use the website.
- Absolute & Full Personal Data Disclosure: If you use CashUSA you get to do this for FREE. Their website is also open about how they share your personal information with other companies. The company explains how they use and sell your data in an easy to understand way. Unlike many other credit websites, CashUSA is open about how they sell your data and who they sell it to.
- Industry Leading Educational Center: There is a fantastic blog that CashUSA has created that contains many educational articles on bad credit loans and emergency loans. Educational resources on this website provide essential information about a range of topics relating to loans including covering commonly asked questions and common concerns
How We Made This List For Getting Online Loans From Bad Credit Loan Companies
When we first started our research, we decided that we would focus on the bad credit loan companies with the strongest reputations. There are a lot of online loan companies now and selecting the right one is more difficult than ever. New companies appear all the time and with brilliant SEO, they get pushed to the top of the search engines even without genuine reviews or real customers.
As our research progressed, we started to remove from our list the bad credit loan lenders that did not offer guaranteed approvals. After this, we looked at their services, personal loan options, loan terms and the company themselves. We first removed any companies that didn’t seem legit or particularly trustworthy to make sure the options on our list were good lenders.
After we removed bad credit loan companies that did not offer guaranteed approvals. We then started to remove other bad credit loan lenders with other variables that we did not like. We started taking the company offerings into account, their popularity and customer reviews. There was a lot to consider but we think we got it all!
What Is Our Main Focus With Bad Credit Loan Companies?
We looked at a lot of variables as we were conducting our research. As we want to be as transparent as possible, we’ve included the full list of things we researched and considered. Here’s what we looked for in a bad credit loan company with guaranteed approvals:
- Their rates offered
- Fees or no fees?
- Is it an easy approval process?
- Credit restrictions
- How and when borrower information is sold
- How useful the website is to consumers even if they don’t intend to take a loan
- The brand’s overall reputation
- Customer reviews – are they positive or negative?
What Borrowers Need To Know About Instant Loans Approval
Emergency loans are becoming easier to get. Loans are now available from a wide range of online businesses that are willing to provide loans to those who need them. This also includes providing bad credit loans for those with poor credit scores.
When using an online loan marketplace, there’s a lot to consider. They make finding a loan easier and supply more options than searching for individual companies. When looking at each company, you need to fill out multiple forms and wait for them to accept or decline your request. Using online loan marketplaces such as the ones on this list means you only need to fill out one form and wait for a loan vendor to get in touch with you.
Here Are The Things You Need To Know About Getting A Bad Credit Loan
When looking to get a bad credit loan, there are many factors you need to consider. If you’re searching for an online lender then you have the advantage, it makes researching the lender easier and you have a lot more options. This is especially important when you’re looking to get a bad credit loan.
- What Is Your Credit Eligibility?
FICO has minimum credit score requirements. If you are getting a bad credit loan from a lender, they may follow FICO’s guidelines in some cases. Fair Isaac Corporation (FICO) is a respected analytic company that recommends the minimum credit score criteria to be at least 620.
They don’t just look into your credit history however, some companies also look at the background of your credit score. The reason they do this is to see your past history of loans and repayments,
- What Is Your Income Eligibility?
Your debt-to-income ratio is a very important consideration. Most lenders prefer borrowers who have a confirmed regular income which isn’t good news for the self-employed and other workers who don’t meet that criteria. However, having a regular income proves that repayments can be made in a timely and punctual manner which is important to loan vendors.
There may be some lenders that follow strict guidelines in making sure that your ratios are where they need to be. For example, they may set an income limit per annum for the borrower to ensure you can pay back the loan. Not all lenders will do this but they will take certain factors into account such as how much you earn from your job while analyzing your ability to pay back the loan amount.
- What Are The Rules With Co-Signing?
If you are having trouble meeting the criteria set out by a particular lender, then it is very possible for you to have a cosigner. Having a bad credit loan co-signer means that you can benefit from their credit and income so you can better negotiate with a lender.
Doing this can also provide you with a loan at a lower interest rate and your co-signer is liable to pay on your behalf if you fail to make a repayment. The co-signer needs to also go through checks and loan agreement processes as they will be a guarantee for your lender.
- What is the Interest Rates of the loan?
When you are about to get a bad credit loan, it is important to check the interest rate. Finding the best interest rate should be your top priority when looking for a bad credit loan with guaranteed approvals. Comparing the minimum interest rates is a must to find the best one. However, this depends on your credit score.
Terms and Conditions For Bad Credit Loans
You get an offer directly from the lender once they have agreed to provide you with a loan. This loan offer will include the basic terms and conditions of the loan along with information about the amount and the APR.
It is very very important that you always read the terms before you agree to an offer. It would be best to read through it multiple times. This ensures you don’t miss anything that might be important to you later such as any additional fees, cancellation requirements and more.
Other Charges For Bad Credit Loans
Sometimes other fees may be applicable in some cases and some lenders might even charge you additional fees, to begin with.
Here are some of the additional charges that might apply to you at some point:
- Commencement of the loan
- If you pay in advance
- Late Payments
- Bounced Checks – this is a big one
- Inadequate Funds – watch out for this
- Processing Fees
You can expect the fees to range anywhere from 1% to 6% of the bad credit loan. Some of the lenders offer to adjust any origination fees on the loan. The origination fee can vary according to the lender and the state you live in. Some lenders will give you an additional 10 – 15 days for payments before charging any late fees. Late fees can also vary a lot, most of them will be between $15 – $30 though some lenders might not charge additional late fees too.
Here Is How To Get A Bad Credit Loan with Guaranteed Approval Straight To Your Bank Account
Never forget this – if you have bad credit, you can still get a loan. There are a few things you can do to improve your chances of getting the best loan possible. With this step by step guide, we intend to help you get the best possible loan offer.
- Check your Credit Report Often
Make this a priority – get an up to date copy of your credit report. Take a close look at it to spot any points that need to be improved to help boost your credit score. There are things to can do without needing to repay loans to improve your situation. It’s a good idea to get some free Credit Score advice before taking out a bad credit loan to give you the best possible chance.
Once you apply for a loan, the lender will be able to see your credit score and credit history which will tell them if you can pay back the loan or not. This isn’t all they’ll look at, however.
If you review your credit report 3 months before applying for a loan, this is a good practice. It is a good practice because it will allow you time to sort out any disputes that might be on your credit report. Doing this will take at least 30 days so doing this ahead of time is the best thing you can do.
- Adjust your Budget Accordingly
Once you know how big of a loan you need, you can start to make a practical plan to make sure all the repayments are made in time. Doing this early means you can start to make a new budget so you can afford the loan payments in addition to your other essential expenditures. If needed, you may need to go for a smaller loan instead.
If you get a long term loan – chances are that you will have a higher interest tate. However, it is also true that your payments will be lower, since your loan is amortized over a longer period of time. This would be true in some cases.
- Check your Interest Rate Always
You should always be aware of this fact. When you are getting a bad credit loan – make sure you review all information in detail. It’s common for those with bad credit to be offered bad interest rates so you need to check each offer. When using one of the websites listed above, you will receive various offers and you don’t need to accept any of them if you feel you can get a better one. The lenders who offer pre-approvals can be a good option since they don’t do a detailed credit union investigation before sending you their terms and interest rate.
There’s no harm in looking at different lenders and different offers. Doing this will make it easier for you to find the right loan offer for you and the one that best suits your needs.
- Plan Your Payments By Using a Calendar
When you sign your loan contract, you are promising to make your payments on time. Doing this will prevent any penalties from being applied to you, help you avoid late fees and improve your overall credit score. Failing to pay will cause problems such as needing to pay excessive interest rates and the cost of the loan will rise in addition to damaging your credit score.
Budgeting your finances will help you determine if you can make the repayments currently or if you need to make adjustments to non-essentials to afford it.
When Should You Not Take A Bad Credit Loan?
When people take out a bad credit loan – they often feel that this is their last resort. It’s possible to be misled by advertising and take out a loan when you don’t need to. If you’re thinking about taking out a loan but it’s not necessary then it’s a bad idea.
Here are the cases where you should not take out a bad credit loan with guaranteed approval:
- You want to use the loan for non-essentials (ie: vacation, new car, clothes)
- If you are not sure you can pay it back
- You want to improve your credit rating
- You want to pay off a different loan with a new loan
What Are Some Alternatives To Bad Credit Loans?
If you have bad credit, you might be unable to get a loan from conventional, main stream lenders. Using websites like the ones we’ve listed above will give you the best chance at finding a loan company that can help you and your current circumstances.
There are some other options you could try first depending on your situation.
- Ask your employer payment in advance
If you are in financial trouble, and you are a good worker, you could ask your employer for payment in advance. They might also be willing to give you extra hours to help you earn more or might be able to help put you in situations to earn more money at work.
- Borrow some money from your Family or Friends
It can be helpful to you if you ask your family or friends for money in a time of need. Make sure you use a contract for the agreement which includes a repayment schedule, the interest rates and any other needed details. Treat it like a loan from a typical money lending company.
In some cases, your family or friends may be willing to accept services instead of monetary repayment. For example, painting rooms in their house or giving them some of your homegrown vegetables. Negotiate with them if this is the case to ensure you’ve both got a fair deal out of the arrangement.
Keep in mind however that not fulfilling your part of the deal may cost the relationship with them.
It is always an option. You can sell some of your belongings in order to get some cash fast.
- Do You Have Skills To Sell?
If you are skilled at something then think about monetising your skills. This could mean offering to do some kind of work for your family, friends and neighbours that you’re good at. If you’re good at sales, offer to help them with a big garage sale for a percentage of the profit. You could offer to sell your food or make meal prep for those who enjoy your cooking, build desktop computers for those who have no idea what they’re doing or give some skill-based classes.