DUBLIN, April 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Vietnamese E-Pharmacy Market, By Product Type (Prescription Drugs vs. OTC Drugs), By Therapeutic Area (Vitamins, Dermatology, Cold & Flu, Weight Loss, Others), by Operating Platform (Websites vs. Apps), Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2028 Report” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Vietnamese e-pharmacy market has been valued at $72.06 million in 2021, which could register its growth at a CAGR of 22.85% during the forecast period, 2023-2027, to reach a market value of $242.1 million by 2027F due to the expansion of the pharmaceutical industry in the country.
Growing internet penetration in the healthcare industry and distribution of pharmaceutical and therapeutic products through online channels is expected to drive the growth of the Vietnam e-pharmacy market over the next five years. Digitization of healthcare services along with increasing adaptations of e-commerce by market players for selling the product across the country further support us for the growth of Vietnam e-pharmacy market over the next five years.
Recent pandemic situation due to COVID-19, further strengthened on e-commerce industry. Consumers preferred online shopping and home delivery of medical supplies like medicines, masks, sanitizers, etc. rather than physically going to pharmacies.
The inclination towards online shopping has further boosted the growth of the Vietnamese e-pharmacy market over the next five years. Additionally, increasing sales of smartphones, increasing usage of internet services of pharmaceutical and therapeutic products further support the growth of Vietnam e-pharmacy market over the forecast years till 2027.
The growing demand for over-the-counter drugs along with the efficiency of online pharmacies in providing low-cost medical supplies to the people is further contributing to the growth of the Vietnam e-pharmacy market over the forecast period.
The Vietnam e-pharmacy market is segmented by product type, therapeutic area, operating platform, competitive landscape and regional distribution. Based on product type, the market is further differentiated into prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs.
Prescription drugs are expected to hold the largest market revenue shares and dominate the market segment over the next five years owing to the rapid increase in chronic disease cases in the country. The prolonged treatment of the diseases requires regular dosage of the drugs which drives the consumer to keep buying the drugs from the online pharmacies, thus driving the growth of the market segment.
Over-the-counter drugs are also expected to hold significant market revenue shares and contribute to market growth through increased sales. Rapidly growing lifestyle diseases due to increasing cases of obesity, blood pressure, diabetes, etc., and other age-related disorders are causing the Vietnam e-pharmacy market growth over the forecast years till 2027.
The increase in the country’s geriatric population is also influencing the growth of the Vietnam e-pharmacy market over the next five years.
Goal of the study:
- To analyze the market size of Vietnam e-pharmacy market from 2017 to 2020.
- Estimate and forecast the market size of Vietnam E-Pharmacy Market from 2021 to 2022 and the growth rate till 2027.
- To classify and forecast the Vietnam e-pharmacy market based on product type, therapeutic area, operating platform, competitive landscape and regional distribution.
- To identify the dominant region or segment in the Vietnam e-pharmacy market.
- Identify Vietnam e-pharmacy market drivers and challenges.
- Examine competitive developments such as expansions, new service launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc., in the Vietnam E-Pharmacy market.
- Identify and analyze the profile of key players operating in the Vietnam e-pharmacy market
- To identify the key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in the Vietnam e-Pharmacy Market.
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in the Vietnam e-pharmacy market.
- Medcare Services and Investment Co.
- TNHH Buymed Co.,Ltd.
- FPT Long Chau Pharma Joint Stock Company
- Phong kham Da khoa Cao Cp Jio Health (Jio Health)
- Vietskin (Gia Han Medical Service Joint Stock Company)
- Nha Thuc Pharmacy
- Medigo Vietnam
- mClinic Vietnam
- VinFa Joint Stock Company
Years considered for this report:
- Historical years: 2017- 2020
- Base year: 2021
- Estimated year: 2022
- Forecast period: 2023 – 2027
Vietnam e-Pharmacy Market, By Product Type:
- Prescription drugs
- Over-the-counter medications
Vietnam e-Pharmacy Market, By Therapy Area:
- Common cold
Vietnam E Pharmacy Market, by Operating Platform:
Vietnam e-pharmacy market, by region:
- Southern region
- Central region
- Northern region
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5mzkna
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets